Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION






1) Eat Healthy. Less Salt. Less Sugar. Less Oil. No Chips. No Fat.

I think the best time to start a healthy lifestyle is during the first day of the New Year. I always have wanted to discipline myself not to eat junk, hoping this year's attempt will be successful.

2) Jog

Jog with Ryan if we have time. Prepare the gear and just do it!

3) Read More.

I will be reading more travel books and historical books this year. This is to embrace  my passion for know-how in People, Culture, History and Places.

4) Polish Writing.

I admit I am not good in writing. There is no harm in polishing the skill since it will serve you better in the future.

5) Drink more water.

This is my ultimate New Year's Resolution. I will be drinking more water this year.

6) Work Harder everyday

Work Harder and Harder, improve and do the best,

7) Travel More and More

I am hoping to finally travel this year. Looking forward to the wonderful places Ryan and I will be seeing soon,

8) No Procrastination, No Pending.

I do procrastinate, and writing this will remind me to stop it.

9) Love Nursing.

I have to stop telling bad things about my profession. I should start embracing this profession and admit I can never go anywhere up until I learn to love Nursing.

10) Save and Invest More.

More savings, more investments. I will allot 50 percent of what we earn to this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills to Master:

1) Latte Art

2) Photography. TRAVEL

3) Make-up

4) Washing Clothes and Ironing

5) Writing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can also comment here to inquire on airfare tickets and vacation packages we offer. I will send an email to respond on all inquiries. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!